TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AT ALL KIDS UNLIMITED PROGRAMS
The terms and conditions (Terms) relate to the Service (as defined below) provided or to be provided by Team Holiday Pty Ltd ACN 155 258 227 trading as Kids Unlimited (Kids Unlimited, we, us or our) to you.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time.
- You approve of your child’s involvement in Kids Unlimited coaching program, Holiday Program or tournament, hereafter referred to as the “Service”, and have read all conditions in this document
- You give permission for your children to participate in activities organised for the days your child will be attending
- You acknowledge that the employees or contractors of Kids Unlimited (as applicable) (KU Representatives) are responsible for the supervision of your child for the duration of the session
- If the session takes place within a school Kids Unlimited is responsible for the supervision of your child until teachers take over supervisory duties or until supervision is handed over to the adult nominated as responsible for the supervision of the child (after school hours activities).
- You authorise KU Representatives, in the event of accident or illness, to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for your child and agree to meet any expenses attached to such treatment.
- You acknowledge that your child will not attend the Service if suffering from any infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health from time to time.
- Except as otherwise expressly required by law, Kids Unlimited does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation at the Service due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence of Kids Unlimited, its Directors or employees.
- (You may Opt-Out of this clause by advising us by email if you do not wish your child to be photographed). You provide permission for Kids Unlimited to capture photographic or video images of your child during the course of an event or class.
- You agree that all rights to these images, sounds or text are the sole property of Kids Unlimited and make no claim over them.
- You give permission for any images captured (with first-name identification) to be used in school and parent reporting, published on our website or in news media (newspaper, TV etc).
- Photographic images or videos captured will NOT be used on any Social Media sites unless we obtain your prior consent.
- You authorise KU Representatives to apply sunscreen to your child in the event that activities are taking place outdoors
- You understand that if your child continuously demonstrates inappropriate behaviour after guidance procedures have been followed, You will be notified and your child may be removed or suspended for a period to be determined or excluded permanently from the Service.
- All fees must be paid in advance by EFT or Credit Card.
- You understand that Kids Unlimited may charge an Overdue Account Fee of $20.00 for each billing period (month) that your account remains unpaid.
- No refunds will be provided once a program has commenced. Program duration is generally defined as a School Term.
- A refund will be provided if a booking cancellation request is received in writing 7-days prior to the program starting, less a 20% administration fee. You acknowledge that the administration fee is our genuine pre-estimate of the costs incurred processing refunds and for missed bookings.
- No refunds will be provided for bookings cancelled with less than 7-days notice, which you acknowledge is our genuine pre-estimate of our costs for the missed bookings.
- You understand that there are minimum numbers required for a program to proceed. Kids Unlimited reserves the right to cancel a program if there are fewer than 10 enrolments.
- In the event any government restrictions (including any related to Covid-19) require a service to be cancelled, at the discretion of Kids Unlimited, enrolment fees will be credited on a pro-rata basis for the classes being cancelled, or an alternative service (eg online delivery) will be provided.
- In the event of inclement weather outdoor classes will not be cancelled. Safety will remain the number one priority and an alternative space will be sourced where practicable. Ideally this will allow the program to continue as planned but may involve modifications.
- In the event of Kids Unlimited cancelling a service, enrolment fees will be refunded on a pro-rata basis considering the number of classes the child has attended.
- You agree to pay for all of the days your child is successfully enrolled in, regardless of whether your child actually attends. See our “missed classes policy” for absences.
- A child’s attendance at 2 or more classes during a term constitutes an enrolment and full-term fees become due.
- If for any reason an on-site class cannot be delivered, it will be replaced with an online class.
- You acknowledge that it is impractical for KU Representatives to collect your child from class and escort them to the activity area. This is because of the number of children involved, the time it takes and the disruption it causes to regular school classes.
PICKUP AND SIGN-OUT POLICY
- This policy applies to all services which conclude outside of school hours. It does not apply to before-school or lunchtime classes where children are released from our supervision into the supervision of your child's school. It applies to all holiday-program or afterschool sessions.
- At the designated service finishing time, all children must be signed out by a parent or guardian.
- You understand a late pick-up charge of $20.00 per 15 minutes (or part thereof) per child, applies after the Service finishing time.
- You agree that any late-fees may be charged automatically to your account.
- Kids Unlimited will attempt to make contact with parents, or the designated emergency contacts for a child, for 1 hour after the designated service finishing time. If Kids Unlimited cannot make contact during that time and a child remains uncollected after 1 hour, Kids Unlimited should contact the Police and You agree that we may release your child into the supervision and care of the local Police.
- In order to maintain an active account with Kids Unlimited we require an active authorisation over a credit card.
- Your credit card details will be stored by an industry leading Secure Payment Gateway.
- Kids Unlimited has access only to partial information of your card (e.g. last 4 digits) and retains an authorisation to make further charges.
- You may remove this card authorisation at any time through the ku.zone Parent Portal.
- You will be notified by email every time a charge is added to your account or a payment applied. Your entire transaction history will be accessible from your KU.zone login.
- Term fees will be automatically deducted after your child attends their first session in a term.
- This is NOT an auto-debit; if your child does not attend their first session in a new term, you will not be charged.
- We will endeavour to provide ‘make-up’ classes for students whose parents or guardians provide us with at least 24-hours notification prior of absence. Our preferred notification method is to email to [email protected].
- A maximum of 3 ‘make-up’ classes can be provided in any school term.
- Make-up classes will only be available online through our Virtual Centres and are subject to availability.
- If no suitable times can be found or there is no availability in classes, then make-up classes will not be provided.
- All make-up classes must be authorised, verbally or in writing, by a Kids Unlimited Representative prior to attending. If your child attends a session un-announced we reserve the right to refuse your attendance.
- Absence from a class can be for any reason.
- No ‘make-up’ classes will be provided for an un-notified absence.
- No discounts will be provided or refunds given for missed classes.
- We encourage students who are uncertain about their interest in a program to book a “Trial Class” prior to enrolling, given that enrolment fees are generally non-refundable.
- There is no cost or obligation for attending a Trial Class.
- In order to attend a Trial Class, parents must have an active KU.zone account, including providing us an authorisation over a credit card.
- Kids Unlimited must approve your attendance at a class as a “Trial Class”.
- Only one “Trial Class” per child, per calendar year is allowed.
- Attendance at a second class is deemed as your agreement to an enrolment in that class and full fees will become due immediately.
- All our event bookings are final, non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- We do not accept duty-of-care over students at our events. We will endeavour to provide event organisers with a safe environment for students to participate, however, the full responsibility for the supervision and care of students remains with parents, carers or teachers.
- Without limiting the above, parents who leave students unsupervised at events do so at their own risk.