TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AT ALL KIDS UNLIMITED PROGRAMS
- I approve of my child’s involvement in Kids Unlimited coaching program, Holiday Program or tournament, hereafter referred to as the “Service”, and have read all conditions in this document
- I give permission for my children to participate in activities organised for the days my child will be attending
- I acknowledge that the employees of Kids Unlimited are responsible for the supervision and care of my child for the duration of the session
- If the session takes place within a school Kids Unlimited is responsible for my child until teachers take over supervisory duties (8:45 am) or until supervision is handed over to the adult nominated as responsible for the supervision of the child (after school hours activities).
- I authorise staff, in the event of accident or illness, to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for my child and agree to meet any expenses attached to such treatment.
- I acknowledge that my child will not attend the Service if suffering from infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health.
- Except as otherwise expressly required by law, Kids Unlimited does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation at the Service due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence of Kids Unlimited, its Directors or employees.
- (You may Opt-Out of this clause by advising us by email if you do not wish your child to be photographed). I provide permission for Kids Unlimited to capture photographic or video images of my child during the course of an event or class.
- I agree that all rights to these images, sounds or text are the sole property of Kids Unlimited and make no claim over them.
- I give permission for any images captured (with first-name identification) to be used in school and parent reporting, published on the company website, in news media (newspaper, TV etc), sold to a 3rd party or published in print publications.
- Photographic images captured will NOT be used on any Social Media sites
- I authorise staff to apply sunscreen to my child in the event that activities are taking place outdoors
- I understand that if my child continuously demonstrates inappropriate behaviour after guidance procedures have been followed, I will be notified and my child may be removed or suspended for a period to be determined or excluded permanently from the Service.
- All fees must be paid in advance by EFT or Credit Card.
- I understand that Kids Unlimited may charge an Overdue Account Fee of $20.00 for each billing period (month) that my account remains unpaid.
- No refunds will be provided once a program has commenced. Program duration is generally defined as a School Term.
- A refund will be provided if a booking cancellation request is received in writing 7-days prior to the program starting, less a 20% administration fee
- No refunds will be provided for bookings cancelled with less than 7-days notice
- I understand that there are minimum numbers required for a program to proceed. Kids Unlimited reserves the right to cancel a program if there are fewer than 10 enrollments.
- In the event government restrictions related to Covid-19 require a service to be cancelled, at the discretion of Kids Unlimited, enrolment fees will be credited on a pro-rata basis for the classes being cancelled, or an alternative service (eg online delivery) will be provided
- In the event of Kids Unlimited cancelling a service, enrolment fees will be refunded on a pro-rata basis considering the number of classes the child has attended
- I agree to pay for all of the days my child is successfully enrolled in, regardless of whether my child actually attends. See our “missed classes policy” for absences
- A child’s attendance at 2 or more classes during a term constitutes an enrolment and full-term fees become due
- If for any reason an on-site class cannot be delivered, it will be replaced with an online class
- Kids Unlimited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
PICKUP AND SIGN-OUT POLICY
This policy applies to all services which conclude outside of school hours. It does not apply to before-school or lunchtime classes where children are released from our care into the care of your child's school. It applies to all holiday-program or afterschool sessions.
- At the designated service finishing time, all children must be signed out by a parent or guardian.
- I understand a late pick-up charge of $20.00 per 15 minutes (or part thereof) per child, applies after the Service finishing time.
- I agree that any late-fees may be charged automatically to my account.
- Kids Unlimited will attempt to make contact with parents, or the designated emergency contacts for a child, for 1 hour after the designated service finishing time. If Kids Unlimited cannot make contact during that time and a child remains uncollected after 1 hour, Kids Unlimited should contact the Police and I agree that they may release my child into the care of the local Police.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION POLICY
- In order to maintain an active account with Kids Unlimited we require an active authorisation over a credit-card.
- Your credit card details will be stored by an industry leading Secure Payment Gateway.
- Kids Unlimited has access only to partial information of your card (e.g. last 4 digits) and retains an authorisation to make further charges.
- You may remove this card authorisation at any time through the ku.zone Parent Portal.
- We reserve the right to impose a fee for activating an account or to re-activate an account which has been closed due to lack of financial information.
- You will be notified by email every time a charge is added to your account or a payment applied. Your entire transaction history will be accessible from your KU.zone login
- Term fees will be automatically deducted after your child attends their first session in a term.
- This is NOT an auto-debit; if your child does not attend a new term, you will not be charged.
MISSED CLASSES POLICY
- We will endeavour to provide ‘make-up’ classes for students who provide us with at least 24-hours notification of absence. Our preferred notification method is to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A maximum of 3 ‘make-up’ classes can be provided in any school term
- Make-up classes will only be available online through our Virtual Centres and are subject to availability
- If no suitable times can be found or there is no availability in classes, then make-up classes will not be provided
- All make-up classes must be authorised, verbally or in writing, by a Kids Unlimited representative prior to attending. If you attend a session un-announced we reserve the right to refuse your attendance.
- Absence from a class can be for any reason
- No ‘make-up’ classes will be provided for an un-notified absence
- No discounts will be provided or refunds given for missed classes
- Kids Unlimited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
TRIAL CLASS POLICY
- We encourage students who are uncertain about their interest in a program to book a “trial class” prior to enrolling, given that enrolment fees are generally non-refundable
- There is no cost or obligation for attending a Trial Class
- In order to attend a Trial Class, parents must have an active KU.zone account, including providing us an authorisation over a credit card
- Kids Unlimited must approve your attendance at a class as a “Trial”
- Only one “Trial Class” per child, per calendar year is allowed
- Attendance at a second class is deemed an enrolment and full fees will become due immediately
UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing an Unlimited Membership subscription with Kids Unlimited, you are agreeing to abide by the policies, procedures and regulations of Kids Unlimited. This includes an agreement with the following terms. You are also providing confirmation that the information given on enrolment is complete and correct.
- You provide us authority to charge your payment method on a recurring basis
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, 48 hours notice in writing is required
- All transactions are final, no refunds will be provided
- Transactions will be processed on the 1st of every month, cancellations must be received at least 48 hours in advance to ensure your subscription does not renew
PRIVATE TUITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing a Private Tuition package with Kids Unlimited, you are agreeing to abide by the policies, procedures and regulations of Kids Unlimited. This includes an agreement with the following terms. You are also providing confirmation that the information given on enrolment is complete and correct.
- Private Tuition will be provided online, or:
- At your own home (+50% surcharge)
- Minimum of 8 lessons per term (1 invoice per term per child, no weekly payments).
- Private tuition is organised on a case-by-case basis. Our Private Tuition Officer works to liaise between students and teachers to find a time suitable for all parties.
- Once a suitable time slot has been allocated to the student, Kids Unlimited will endeavour to maintain the same time for the students throughout the year.
- We endeavour to respond to requests in a timely manner in accordance with operational and logistical restraints, usually 24-48 hours.
- Parents are encouraged to apply for private tuition at least 2 weeks before they wish the lesson to begin.
- No Private Tuition can be organised outside of our opening hours, on public holidays or on other non-business days.
- Private tuition will only be confirmed once paid for in full at least 48 hours before the first lesson.
- When renewing a new term of classes, payment in full is required 48 hours before the first session in the new term.
- Payment can be made by VISA or MASTERCARD over the phone 1300 424 377 or email to email@example.com. Alternatively, an electronic invoice can be sent to your email and paid via Parent Portal ku.zone.
- Kids Unlimited requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice on the business day before your Private Tuition for modifications or cancellations to confirmed Private Tuition. Failure to notify us of any changes after this period will result in the full fee being charged for the lesson. Notifications of modifications or cancellations need to be made by phone 1300 424 377 (Monday – Friday between 9 am - 6 pm).
- If you arrive after the scheduled start of your lesson, your tuition will not be extended and no refund or pro-rata adjustment will be granted.
- For Private Tuition with 2 students, no split of credit will be possible once the tuition has been confirmed and paid for. Kids Unlimited cannot be held responsible for students’ changes in schedule or personal circumstances when one student cannot attend Semi-Private Tuition.
- Partial cancellation of Private Tuition with 2 students cannot be accepted. In case 1 student cannot attend the scheduled lesson, either both students cancel the lesson, or no make up lesson will be offered.
- When a committed student is no longer able to attend class for the remainder of a term, no refunds can be provided. Credit notes may be provided strictly in the event of one of the following unforeseen circumstances:
- Following an accident or trauma (supporting documentation required);
- Medical treatment that prevents the student's completion of the package (supporting documentation required)
- Applications for credit notes must be addressed in writing by email to the Private Tuition Officer. Credit notes will be calculated with the following formula if approved by Private Tuition Officer:
*Total paid in AUD / Lessons scheduled x Lessons attended x 60%
- Credit Notes Strict conditions apply:
- Credit notes cannot be refunded for money;
- Credit notes are valid for a period of 12 months from the date that they are processed;
- Credit notes' validity cannot be extended;
- Credit notes are not transferable.
- Private Tuition fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be permitted, all entries are final
- All event bookings are non-transferrable
- We do not accept duty-of-care over students at Events. We provide event organisers and a safe environment for students to participate, however, the responsibility for the supervision of students remains with parents, carers or teachers.
- Parents who leave students unsupervised at events do so at their own risk.